The Nitecore TM12K flashlight has an incredible maximum output of 12000 lumens from the 6 x Cree XHP50 LEDs and is powered by a built-in li-ion 21700 battery. The torch is rechargeable via the USB-C port at the base of the light and can fully charge the battery in as little as 1.5 hours.
An upgraded version of the popular TM10K, the TM12K has a 20% increased brightness without compromising on the compact, lightweight design. The flashlight features five brightness levels and two lockout modes to prevent accidental activation.
The TM12K is operated by the dual side switches and tail switch, which has a built-in indicator. The multi-functional OLED display screen provides useful information including the current mode, battery voltage, power level, temperature and remaining runtime.
The high performance flashlight has a CNC machined unibody design with anti-slip finger recesses for a durable grip.
- Turbo: 12,000 lumens - when activated, a countdown progress bar will be shown on the display and will be discharged while Turbo mode is selected
- High: 1000 lumens - 2 hrs 15 mins runtime*
- Mid: 300 lumens - 7 hrs 30 mins runtime
- Low: 100 lumens - 20 hrs runtime
- Ultralow: 6 lumens - 200 hrs runtime