- Heavyweight, 12-Ounce 100% ring-spun washed cotton duck
- Sherpa-lined body for warmth; Quilted nylon sleeve lining for warmth and easy on-and-off
- Reinforced Cordura® at cuffs; Internal rib-knit storm cuffs help keep out the cold
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Attached adjustable hood
- Full-zip front with inner and outer storm flaps and snap-button closure
- Drawcord-adjustable droptail hem for added coverage
- Two snap-button chest pockets; Two lower front pockets
- Two inside pockets
- Back length: Large regular: 27.5"
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M
This men's jacket is built to endure cold, wind, and tough days on the job. Rugged without being rigid, it's made with durable cotton duck and is reinforced with Cordura® at wear points along the cuffs. This warm layer is lined with soft sherpa fleece through the body and hood, with warm quilted nylon through the sleeves.
|Size:||Small - Regular||Medium - Regular||Large - Regular||XLarge - Regular||2XLarge-Regular||3XLarge-Regular||4XLarge - Regular||5XLarge - Regular||Medium - Tall||Large - Tall||XLarge - Tall||XXLarge - Tall||3XLarge - Tall|