Whether you’re exploring the urban jungle or wandering backwoods wilderness, the Benchmade Bugout will always have your back. This modern EDC, outdoor adventurer, utility knife is compact, light-weight and extremely reliable. The stout drop point blade opens fluidly with ambidextrous thumb studs and snaps into place using Benchmade’s exclusive AXIS lock. With a wide sweeping belly and swedge, the Bugout has a wide range of slicing and piercing applications. A smooth Grivory handle and short deep-carry clip allow for comfortable and discreet pocket carry.
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.24" (8.23cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.090" (2.29mm)
- Open Length: 7.46" (18.95cm)
- Closed Length: 4.22" (10.72cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.42" (10.54mm)
- Weight: 1.85 oz. (52.45g)
- Blade Finish/Color: Satin
- Blade Style/Shape: Drop-point
- Clip Type: Mini Deep-Carry
- Clip Position: Reversible
- Handle Material: Grivory
- Use: Every Day, Outdoor
|Blade Style:||Drop Point||Drop Point||Drop Point||Drop Point|
|Knife Edge:||Plain Edge||Plain Edge||Plain Edge||Plain Edge|
|Blade Length:||3.24 inch||3.24 inch||3.24 inch||3.24 inch|
|Clip:||Reversible Tip-Up||Reversible Tip-Up||Reversible Tip-Up||Reversible Tip-Up|Great knife
This knife is so solid and light you will forget you have it with you.
Nice blade light and solid.
Was this review helpful to you? 0 0