About Fixed Blade Knives
Fixed blade knives are any knives that do not fold and do not have any moving parts. They are strong, sturdy and are usually carried in a Knife Sheath. They are perfect for outdoor trips such as camping, hunting, fishing, bushcraft, survival, and for tactical use. They are also known as hunting knives, or survival knives and are regarded as the ultimate defensive weapon against wild animals and also against home intruders.
- Attractive look makes these knives the ultimate choice for users.
- High quality stainless steel is used to manufacture the blade.
- The blade is corrosion resistant and has the power to cut through almost everything.
- The handles are made of top quality Kraton in order to ensure a comfortable and firm grip
- A flat and solid pommel, or butt enables digging holes on a solid surface fy hammering the pommel
- The standard size of a fixed blade knife ranges between 6-12 inches in length depending on its use
- Two different types of fixed blades: Full tang Blade, Partial Tang Rat tail tang. It's preferable to have a Full tang knife
- A Spear point tip for better safety and deeper penetration while cutting into hard surfaces
- The combination of stainless steel and black Kraton gives a sturdy look to the entire product.
No matter whether you are on a hunting expedition or on a camping trip somewhere into the wild, these tools can be valuable assets.
At the Store
- Cold Steel Pendleton Lite Hunter- 20SPH
- Cold Steel FGX Boot Blade 1 - 92FBA
- Cold Steel Tiger - 49KS
- Cold Steel Outdoorsman- 18H
- Walther Back Up Knife
- Kershaw The Camp 18
- United Cutlery Dagger With Abs Boot Clip
- Cold Steel Super Edge- 42SS
Browse other types of knives here.