A folding shovel can be an indispensable tool in today's constantly changing environment. We know one thing, when you need to move sand, dirt or snow you wish you had that shovel close at hand. Our all steel construction entrenching tool uses a tempered steel blade with teeth cut into it for cutting and slashing. The triangular handle is strong and fits the hand well. Folded, it takes up about the same space as a stack of paper plates. Which would you rather have?
- Overall Length: 18.25"
- Product Weight: 24.50 oz.
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Blade Steel Type: High Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: High Carbon Steel
- Handle Color: Black
- Sheath Color: Black
- Sheath Material: Ballistic Nylon
- Sheath Attachment Type: Belt Loop
- Sheath Closure Type: Hook and Loop
|Handle Material:||High Carbon Steel|
|Sheath Material:||Ballistic Nylon|
|Steel:||High Carbon Steel|folding shovel
very bad, not use at all
Was this review helpful to you? 0 0