The CZ Shadow 2 was developed in collaboration with leading IPSC competitors as a successor to the highly successful SP-01 Shadow. KJW has of course adopted the most important changes to the platform in an attempt to re-create the model. Ultimately, this version features almost the same fit and overall modularity of the KJW SP-01. What’s new then? This one comes with a re-designed rougher textured aluminum grip that enhances users’ grip traction better even with their gloves on and gives them more control over the pistol under heavy recoil. The magazine release has been extended as well and is now adjustable in 3 positions. This will make the button more easily accessible to users in a simple thumb’s movement while allowing their hand to remain on the grip. The model has also adopted new slide profile that adds more surface area for manipulation and the more aggressive slide serrations simply offer a better purchase for your hand.
- CO2 airsoft with a full metal construction and CNC slide (metal frame, barrel, trigger (silver), hammer, front and rear sight)
- Fully licensed trademarks from CZ.
- Branded CZ shadow 2 Aluminum Grip Panels
- The front and rear sights are fixed, however offer a great sight picture with the front fiber optic sight in red.
- Extreme smooth slide cycling with clicks & clacks metal sound
- more aggressive slide serrations
- This model ships with a CO2 magazine but also takes green gas magazines
- Ambidextrous safety levers
- Adjustable hop-up system
- Double action trigger just like the real steel.
- Re-design ultra-thin aluminum ergonomic grip for easy handling
- Extended and enlarged magazine catch with three adjustable positions
- Stainless steel recoil spring guide
- Full-size magazine with extended base plate
- Compatible with KJW/ASG CZ SP 01 & CZ75 magazines
- Modular Picatinny rail for laser or light attachments
|Gun Caliber:||6 mm (.24 cal)|
|FPS:||350 to 400|
|Gun Material:||Full Metal|