This light comes with enough tactical capabilities to meet the demands of even police officers or military personnel. Its revolutionary optical system when combined with four powerful CREE XP-L2 V6 LEDs enables the torch to emit an 4000 lumens beam that would cover an impressive distances. It can equally serve you as an emergency tool with its crenulated head, hard enough to break glass and its very disorientating strobe mode. Easy access to various output and a tough HA III aluminum that can handle the toughest environments, as you can see the Nitecore P10iX has it all to be a trustworthy companion in any situation.
- Utilizes 4 X CREE XP-L2 V6 LEDs with a max output of 4,000 lumens
- An optical system combines with crystal coating and “Precision Digital Optics Technology” (PDOT)
- Max peak beam intensity of 6,250cd and max throw of 158 meters
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output for up to 350 hours
- Dual tail switches enable intuitive operations for tactical applications
- STROBE READY Technology to enable a quick access to STROBE Mode
- STROBE Mode used randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
- Tactical Mode and Daily Mode available
- Intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- A power indicator beside the charging port indicate the remaining battery power
- The power indictor can display the battery voltage
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Optical lensed with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed form aero grade aluminum alloy
- HA III military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof and dustproof rating in accordance with IP68 (2 meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 2 meters
- Modes/Brightness Output: Turbo (4000 lumen/ 30min), Higher (1700 lumen/2hr), High (850 lumen/ 2hr 30 min), Mid (300 lumen/7hr15min), Low (50 lumen/38hr), Strobe (4000 lumen/-)
- Length: 5.4"
- Head Diameter: 1.0"
- Tail Cap Diameter: 1.12"
- Weight: 2.8oz
|Colour:||Flashlight - P10iX - 4000 Lumens|
|Head Size:||25.4 mm|
|Max Beam Distance:||100 - 199 m|