What do you get when you cross a knife with an axe? The answer is the Razel™ Nax. It takes the chisel blade of the standard Razel™ and scales it up, adding a long, full-tang handle to transform it into a hybrid tool like no other. Now you can push cut, scrape, slice, and chop with a single blade.
- Forged Tough: 1075 carbon steel provides durability and edge retention
- Multi-Purpose Utility: Chisel blade useful for push cutting or scraping
- Strong and Visual: Resin infused fiber handle combines strength with visual appeal
- Gear Compatible: Durable Kydex sheath with mounting options
- Retention Factor: leather loop feature secures knife inside sheath
|Knife Edge:||Plain Edge|
|Blade Length:||4.27 inch|