- Micro Pro Sight Ready: The slide offers the ability of mounting the Tokyo Marui Micro Pro Sight (red dot sight - not included) without having to add adaptor parts. The slide top cover hides threads that allow the shooter to install the sight system on top. The tall front and rear sights have night sight dots. They can be aligned to aim even when the Micro Pro Sight is installed
- Tactical Silencer Ready: The metal outer barrel has a 16mm thread that allows the installation of 16mm silencers like the Tokyo Marui Tactical Silencer (not included). Normal silencers do not fit!
- New Oval Piston: The new oval design piston (cylinder) allows the top dot sight cut on the slide, providing strong blowback and Tokyo Marui top notch shooting performance even with a dot sight attached.
- Safety & Decocking System: The safety lever also has a decocking function that brings back the hammer to a half cock position when fully cocked. The safety lever is ambidextrous.
- Ambidextrous Slide Stop & Magazine Catch Controls are available on both sides of the FNX-45.
- Grip Backstraps: 2 backstraps are available in 2 different sizes (S/M size included), allowing the shooter to get the best fitting grip
- Under Rail: A 20mm Picatinny rail under the frame allows the installation of tactical lights and lasers
- Diecast Magazine: The 29 round spare magazine is made out of diecast metal for better resistance to cold weather and better gas efficiency
Power: green gas
Overall Length: 220 mm (8.7 in)
Weight: 830 g (1.8 lb)
Trigger: single and double action
Barrel Length: 113 mm (4.4 in)
Magazine Capacity: 29+1 rounds
Ammo Type: airsoft BBs 6mm
Muzzle Velocity: 366 FPS
|Gun Caliber:||6 mm (.24 cal)|
|Front Sight:||Blade and Ramp|
|FPS:||350 to 400|
|Gun Material:||ABS Plastic|
|Power Source:||Green Gas|