This two-handed camp axe with a hickory handle, hot forged blade, and spike end will make your life easier when you’re off the grid.
Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical in Chattanooga, TN designed The Woods Kangee™ T-hawk. A specialist in applying modern engineering to centuries old tool and weapon concepts, he is upping the ante once again with a new outdoor line of tomahawks that swing as big as the open wilderness where they’re found.
- Blade Length: 4.21" (106.93 mm)
- Blade Edge: Axe w/Spike
- Blade Steel: 1055 Carbon Steel, 50-55 HRC
- Blade Finish: Hammer
- Blade Thickness: 0.4" (10.16 mm)
- Weight: 1 lb. 15.7 oz
- Handle: Tennessee Hickory
- Style: Tomahawk
- Overall Length: 19.13" (485.9 mm)
Sheath sold separately: CRKTD2735
Replacement handle sold separately: CRKT2730-2
|Handle Material:||Tennessee Hickory|
|Blade Length:||4.21 inch|