The Endela was designed to split the size difference between two of the most iconic designs by Spyderco, the Endura, and the Delica. This latest release is the perfect mid-range between both which cuts a lot on weight making it a perfect EDC. The knife faithfully replicates the iconic K390 Tool Steel blade of the series which gives it the same rigidity and reliability. Its FRN handle is bi-directionally textured as well to provide users with the grip dexterity they will usually look forward to in such a tool. What furtherly add to this folder’s credibility is its backlock mechanism that will securely lock the blade as you flip it open for a wobble-free use.
- Satin Bohler K390 Tool Steel Drop Point blade with 0.118"thickness and thumbhole
- Textured and Contoured Blue FRN(Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon) Handle
- Reliable Lockback mechanism
- Pocket clip with ambidextrous carry
- Available in different colors.
- Blade Length: 3.41"
- Length: 4.69"(closed), 8.10”(Overall)
- Weight: 3.1 oz.
|Knife Edge:||Serrated Edge|
|Blade Length:||3.41 inch|