The Nitecore HC68 headlamp fuses dual beams and Nitecore's E-Focus technology to create a highly efficient and versatile max 2000 lumen output. With 15+ different brightness levels, this headlamp is certain to reliably fit your needs. It also allows you to control the ratio of floodlight and spotlight when you need one, the other, or a combination of both by using the buttons directly above the lens. These features open the door to many potential applications ranging from camping, hiking, and caving to household, work, and emergency uses. The auxiliary red light adapts the HC68 to more specific needs in signaling and preserving night vision.
- Equipped with a spotlight, floodlight and auxiliary red light
- Max output of 2000 lumens and 202m throw
- Spotlight uses TIR optic lens specially designed for long range lighting
- Spotlight Mode/Brightness Output: Higher (1800 Lumens/30min), High (950 lumen/2hr30min), Mid 250 lumen/6hr), Low (50 lumen/28hr), Ultralow (1 Lumens/800hrs), Beacon (2000 Lumens/-, SOS (2000 Lumens/-)
- Floodlight Mode/Brightness Output: Higher (1400 Lumens/30min), High (850 lumen/2hr30min), Mid 220 lumen/6hr), Low (45 lumen/28hr), Ultralow (1 Lumens/800hrs)
- Auxiliary Red Light Mode/Brightness Output: High (11 lumen/30min), Low (3lumen/110hr)
- A range of brightness levels plus beacon and SOS mode
- USB-C rechargeable
- 180 degree tilt angle for different illumination needs
- Power indicator beneath the buttons
- Incorporated advanced temperature regulation module
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- HA III military grade hard-anodized finish
- IP68 waterproof rating
- 2 meter impact resistance
- Dimensions: L-3.6"xW-1.37"xH-1.04"
- Weight: 4.18 oz.