The Edge 2.0 series are a new line of replicas from Specna Arms which combine their usual hardy build-quality on the externals with uprated internals, and a GATE ASTER™ Unit as standard to squeeze every drop of performance out of these rifles. The ASTER™ system allows for new possibilities like replacing the connectors with an advanced controller that are equipped with innovative optical sensors, offering up to 240 trigger sensitivity settings. It also safeguards your battery from reverse polarization. The Edge 2.0 series equally features an ESA2™ quick change spring system which dramatically reduces the amount of time to change the output power of your rifle, allowing you to change the main spring in absolutely no time. The externals are made from a mix of Aluminum and Zinc Alloy that have undergone a whole series of process to achieve a work-class scratch resistance finish.
- Aluminum alloy upper and lower receiver with deep laser engraved trades
- Scratch and weather resistant nano coating
- Orion Gearbox
- GATE ASTER™ Unit: (safeguard from reverse polarization of a battery, innovative optical sensors, 250 trigger sensitivity settings, ability to configure with the use of the replica’s trigger or GATE Control Station application, integrated RGB LED diode simplifying the programming of the system)
- Solar™ Trigger
- Helium™ Flat Hop Bucking
- High Torque Motor with powerful neodymium magnets.
- ESA2™ Quick Spring Change System
- M-LOK and RIS rail combo Handguard
- Flip Up Sights
- New Rotary type hopup with 6.03mm tight bore barrel
- Adjustable Stock
- QD pistol grip
- Additional M90 spring for indoor activities
- Length: 810-895mm
- Weight: 3280g
*Foregrip is not included.
|Gun Caliber:||6 mm (.24 cal)|
|FPS:||350 to 400|
|Gun Material:||Metal & Polymer|
|Gun Ammo Weight:||.20g|