The new Nitecore P20UV-V2 mimics the very popular P20 torch in almost every way with the addition of four ultraviolet LEDs with illuminate at 265nm, an ideal tool for authentication, forensic and identification applications. It provides easy accessibility to various mode or brightness settings and come with an intelligent memory to recall your last setting. Its crenulated head design can also transform it to a self-defense tool in emergency situations, making it a very reliable light to carry around.
- White+ UV Dual Output tactical flashlight specially designed for patrol inspection, mine exploitation, forensic science as well as gemological appraisal, document examination and currency detection.
- The white light utilizes a CREE XP-L2 V6 LED with a max output of 1,000 Lumen
- The UV light utilizes 4 x UV LEDs (320mW, wavelength 365nm)
- Utilizes an OP reflector for a wide range flood beam
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output for up to 46 hours
- Dual tail switches to enable intuitive operations for tactical applications
- STROBE READY technology to enable a quick access to STROBE Mode
- 3 easily selectable user modes available
- The power indicator on the tail cap indicates the remaining battery power
- Anti-impact reverse polarity protection mechanism specially designed for shooting sports
- Stainless steel clip with titanium coating included
- Strike bezel uses high strength silicon nitride ceramics to enable excellent glass breaking performance
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- HA III military grade hard-anodized finish
- Modes/Brightness Output: High (1000 lumen 2hr/30min), Mid (Mode3: 330 lumen/7hr), Mid (Mode 2: 180lumen/16hr), Low (60 lumen/46hr), UV (320mV/27hr), Strobe (1000 lumen/--)
- Dimensions: L-5.95"xW-1.25"xH-1.02"
- Weight: 4.71oz
- Waterproof and dustproof rating in accordance with IP68 (2 meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
|Max Beam Distance:||100 - 199 m|