Frustrated of putting your gearbox together? Here’s an easy solution to save you the trouble from fighting the anti-reversal latch and trigger spring tension. The GIK clips will clamp down on the ARL latch and trigger right up to the end and once the two halves of the gearbox plates are back together, you can then easily remove the clips and continue to install the screws without bruising your fingers.
- Designed to save time assembling your gearbox back together without the delicate parts from shifting
- Clips can expand to cater for all gearboxes Versions 2 9
- Holds the electric cables in the channel
- Strong durable Nylon plastic
- Stress free maintenance
- Great for experienced tech and new players for gearbox maintenance and potential upgrades