A featherweight build for whatever ends up on the camp menu.
When even just the slightest extra weight matters, the Biwa™ /bee-wah/ lightweight hunting and fishing fixed blade knife is choice. At only 1.6 ounces, it tucks away as inconspicuously as a few extra dry flies but comes out swinging when a high-alpine trout hits your line.
- Lightweight: This knife weighs only 1.6 ounces
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Strong And Useful: Full tang provides strength
- Strong And Visual: Colored G10 handle combines strength with visual appeal
- Lightweight Utility: Thermoplastic sheath protects the blade when not in use
|Knife Edge:||Plain Edge|
|Blade Length:||3.02 inch|