Buffalo Head Small Patch measures 3x4 inches and is Embroidered in Black / Brown / Gray. The Small Patch can be sewn on or ironed onto clothing. This Buffalo Head Patch design is a smaller version of an old design we've been making for years. We used to have it as a large back patch which can still be specially ordered but we no longer keep it in stock. This buffalo head patch is embroidered in many different shades of brown to give it a very nice texture effect. It is now a nice and small size that can fit in more places than before.
- Dimension: 3x4 inch
- Color: Black / Brown / Gray
- Copyright Number: VA0002104776
- Fabric: Velvet
- Backing: Ivamis Trading logo Plastic Iron on Backing
- Borders: Clean-Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
- Patch Style: Artwork Only
- Material: 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Velvet Fabric.
- Iron on Instructions: Use a Heat Press for 30 seconds set at 280 Degrees Fahrenheit.
Tips for Ironing on Patch: Plug in iron. Crank it to the highest setting. Place the iron on top of your garment with a frying pan thermometer sandwiched between the iron and garment to start the preheating process. Once the temperature reaches 280 Degrees Fahrenheit unplug your iron. The temperature will continue to rise and then start to decline. Once it declines to 280 Degrees Fahrenheit, Slide the iron, place your patch and put the iron on top of your patch, and press as hard as you can for 30 seconds without moving the iron around. Do not mess with the patch until it has completely cooled down. Do not iron on patches to Leather or Nylon!