Eagle Feathers Dreamcatcher Native Shaman Patch measures 3.5x4.5 inches and is Embroidered in Black / White / Yellow / Blue. The Small can be sewn on or ironed onto clothing. The Eagle Feathers Dreamcatcher Native Shaman Patch features plastic iron on backing and clean laser-cut embroidered borders.
This patch showcases an eagle's head caught in a dream catcher. The dream catcher is the willow-hooped, netted circle figure that has different vibrant colored feathers hanging from it that symbolize protection from the perspective of the Native Americans. Our national bird protecting its peace.
- Dimension: 3.5x4.5 inch
- Color: Black / White / Yellow / Blue
- Fabric: Velvet
- Backing: Ivamis Trading logo Plastic Iron on Backing
- Borders: Clean-Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing
- Patch Style: Artwork Only
- Material: Velvet Fabric. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery.
- Iron on Instructions: Use a Heat Press for 30 seconds set at 280 Degrees Fahrenheit.
Tips for Ironing on Patch: Plug in iron. Crank it to the highest setting. Place the iron on top of your garment with a frying pan thermometer sandwiched between the iron and garment to start the preheating process. Once the temperature reaches 280 Degrees Fahrenheit unplug your iron. The temperature will continue to rise and then start to decline. Once it declines to 280 Degrees Fahrenheit, Slide the iron, place your patch and put the iron on top of your patch, and press as hard as you can for 30 seconds without moving the iron around. Do not mess with the patch until it has completely cooled down. Do not iron on patches to Leather or Nylon!