This multipurpose tool will split the work of setting up your campsite in half. The solid chunk of 1055 carbon steel blade will effortlessly take on the wood and the blunt hammer head is useful for pounding in nails and tent stakes. The glass-reinforced nylon equally makes it extremely lightweight and grippier than ever.
- Black coated 1055 carbon steel head.
- Magnesium Phosphate coating improves corrosion resistance
- Easily split wood or hammer tent stakes
- Glass-reinforced nylon handle
- Lanyard hole for additional retention
- Weight: 1.47 lbs
|Handle Material:||Glass-Reinforced Nylon|
|Knife Edge:||Plain Edge|
|Blade Length:||3.16 inch|