The Retro Arms CNC V3 gearbox is designed for AK and G36 airsoft replicas. This gearbox is manufactured from one solid block of aircraft aluminum (Dural) EN AW 7075 T651, which has higher strength (590MPa), than common construction steel (390MPa). Because of these strong materials, this gearbox has vastly improved durability and resilience. Manufacturing with precision CNC milling and detailed with 8mm diameter bushings/bearings.
- Precision machined from 7075 T6 billet aluminum
- Durable anodized finish
- Reinforcement in key stress points to counter rapid wear from high performance parts
- Pre-radiused cylinder windows - helps evenly distribute impact force
- Deeper wire channels along base of gearbox
- Includes heavy-duty, metal ball-bearing spring guide and screw set