The Retro Arms CNC V2 gearbox is designed for AR16 (M4/M16) airsoft replicas. This gearbox is manufactured from one solid block of aircraft aluminum (Dural) EN AW 7075 T651, which has higher strength (590MPa), than common construction steel (390MPa). Because of these strong materials, this gearbox has vastly improved durability and resilience. Manufacturing with precision CNC milling and detailed with 8mm diameter bushings/bearings.
- Precision machined from a block of billet EN AW 7075 T651 aluminum
- Quick change spring guide system
- Durable anodized finish
- Reinforcement in key stress points to counter rapid wear from high performance parts
- Pre-radiused cylinder windows - helps evenly distribute impact force
- Deeper wire channels along base of gearbox
- Package includes gearbox, QSC spring guide, and set of screws