Kershaw Knives and Emerson Knives have joined forces on a series of knives that combine the precision engineering of Kershaw with Emerson's uncompromising functional design.
The CQC-6K features a modified clip-point blade for versatile cutting ability. The blade has two finishes: a satin finish on the upper and a stonewashed finish on the grind. The handle's front scale of textured G10 offers a secure grip and the handle's stainless steel back has a solid frame lock.
The CQC-6K is a manual opener using either the thumb disk or the patented Emerson "wave shaped feature." This opening feature enables the knife to be opened as it is removed from the pocket. By the time the knife has been fully withdrawn from the pocket, the blade is deployed and ready for use. A small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade is built to catch on the pocket seam, opening the knife as it comes out of the pocket. This instant-open feature is a favorite among military, rescue, and law enforcement knife users.
The pocketclip is reversible for left- or right-handed carry.
- Manual opening
- Thumb disk; "wave shaped opening feature"
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: 8Cr14MoV, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: G10 front; 410 stainless steel back, bead-blasted finish
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 5.1 oz. (144.6 g)
|Handle Material:||G-10, 410 stainless steel|
|Blade Style:||Clip Point|
|Knife Edge:||Plain Edge|
|Blade Length:||3.25 inch|