The Hoist'N Lok™ Big Game Hoist was designed by supreme hunter, guide and general outdoor boss, Russ Kommer. The Hoist'N Lok™ is a patented 4:1 mechanical ratio pulley system that makes hanging your animal quick and easy. The game hoist has an aluminum pulley with a knurled cam that locks the rope into place by simply moving it to the side. The simple, yet effective mechanism removes the task of finding somewhere to tie the rope off while keeping the load hanging. The Hoist'N Lok™ makes the process a one person operation that doesn't require any knots or hassle. To adjust or lower the load, simply pull the rope to the opposite side and the cam releases, making it easy to hang the animal higher or lower for skinning and processing.
The Hoist'N Lok™ Big Game Hoist comes with a stainless steel gambrel that is welded and powder coated for strength and durability. The hoist is rated to a capacity of 500 lbs. (226.8 kg) and it's built as tough as the hunters who use it.
The patented Hoist'N Lok™ system is also used in a Tree Stand Hoist mechanism.
- Locking Pulley Wheel: 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Additional Pulleys: 3 POM Plastic Pulley Wheels
- Housing Material: Grade 8 Bolt Steel
- Pulley Housing Length: 7.5 inches
- Pulley Housing Width: 2.2 inches
- Pulley Housing Depth: 1.8 inches
- Gambrel Length: 25 inches
- Gambrel Height: 6.38 inches
- Gambrel Rod Diameter: .39 inches
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Includes 1: 2 load bearing carabiners
- Includes 2: 40 ft. of 8mm nylon rope
- Includes 3: 6.5 ft. nylon strap with ratche