Teaches your kid about tools and you how to be a kid again. Remember how much fun it was to build stuff? These kits can give your son or daughter that same feeling while teaching them about tool safety.
This easy-to-assemble Wooden Multi-tool Kit is a great family craft project that can be done during a bit of down time on a weekend. But the education they'll learn and the memories you'll all share will last a lifetime. Modeled after the real thing it helps you teach your child a great engineering lesson in how a multi-tool works as well as the dos and don'ts of how to use it to get a job done.
- Blade Length: 2.829" (71.86 mm)
- Blade Edge: Wood Non-Sharp
- Blade Steel: Beech Wood
- Blade Finish: Beech Wood
- Blade Thickness: 0.132" (3.35 mm)
- Closed Length: 5.142" (130.61 mm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz
- Handle: Beech Wood
- Style: Wooden Folding Multi-Tool
- Overall Length: 8.875" (225.43 mm)
|Blade Length:||2.82 inch|