- Type: BB Rifle.
- Manufacturer: Crosman.
- Model: R1 AR.
- Materials: Metal & plastic.
- Weight: 6 pounds (2.7 kilograms).
- Length: 26.25 / 29.25 inches (Stock closed / extended).
- Barrel Length: 12 inches Approx.
- Propulsion: 12 gram CO2 dual cartridges.
- Action: Blowback - single action only.
- Ammunition Type: 4.5mm steel BB's.
- Ammunition Capacity: 25 rounds.
- FPS: 430fps.
- Rate of Fire: 1400 rounds per minute in full auto.
The Crosman R1 CO2 Blowback BB Machine Gun is really pretty much the same as the Crosman DPMS SBR and Crosman MPW with more or less Cosmetic changes. Like the Crosman MPW the Crosman R1 has an AR compatible Rear stock and pistol grip, the Crosman R1 CO2 Blowback BB Machine Gun is the only Crosman AR Full Auto CO2 BB Rifle that has the ability to change out the flash hider, you can even put a mock suppression or in it if you choose to. No matter which of the Crosman AR Full Auto CO2 BB Rifles you chooses to get they are mechanically every similar and share most of the same parts. I would say the Crosman R1 CO2 Blowback BB Machine Gun is the most customizable to date but they are all fantastic Air Rifles!
Buy the Magazine: CRSDSFAM
Crosman Full Auto R1 BB Rifle Manual
|Gun Caliber:||4.5 mm (.177 cal)||4.5 mm (.177 cal)|
|Ammo Type:||Steel BB||Steel BB|
|Gun Action:||Semi & Fully Automatic||Semi & Fully Automatic|
|FPS:||400 to 450||400 to 450|
|Gun Material:||Metal & Polymer||Metal & Polymer|