Blade Length: 2.94"
Closed Length: 3.89"
Overall Length: 6.81"
Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
Blade Thickness: 0.12"
Blade Style: Spear Point
Blade Finish: Satin
Handle Material: Stainless Steel
The 5385 Delineation is a simple EDC flipper designed by Eric Ochs for maximum utility at a low price point. The high carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge with ease and with the addition of the stainless steel handles, this knife holds up to hard use. The spear point blade has an assisted mechanism that, when paired with the IKBS pivot system, rockets the knife open when using the flipper tab. The integrated frame lock uses a thick lock bar for extra security and the deep carry pocket clip makes carrying the knife easy and low profile.
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy to Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Ultimate Durability: Stainless steel handle withstands hard use
- Brute Strength: Frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
- Low Profile: Deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
|Handle Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Blade Style:||Spear Point|
|Knife Edge:||Plain Edge|
|Blade Length:||2.94 inch|