- Under 3’’ drop point shape damascus blade.
- Shredded carbon fiber and silver shred in clear resin contoured handle.
- Flipper opener and liner lock mechanism.
- Caged ceramic ball bearing system for smooth action.
- Low profile pocket clip and a lanyard hole for everyday carry.
The Elementum is a no-frills, straight down to business utility folding knife. It's a bit too compact to be used for self-defense but many of its design features pave the way for it to be an excellent EDC blade. These include the thin, ergonomic handle that provides no hots spots during use and a very simple utilitarian design. The drop point blade transitions into an ergonomic handle that seems to melt into the hand. The contoured silver shred carbon fiber scales provide an ultra-comfortable grip while the deep carry clip keeps it securely attached to your pocket. The Elementum was designed for and is capable of all-day use and at this price point, we highly recommend you put it through its paces.
Overall Length: 6.99" / 177.6mm
Width: 1.19'' / 30.2mm
Overall Height(Include Clip): 0.69'' / 17.4mm
Blade Length: 2.96" / 75.2mm
Closed Length: 4.03" / 102.4mm
Blade Thickness: 0.12" / 3mm
Handle Thickness: 0.50" / 12.6mm
Weight: 2.74oz / 77.7g
|Handle Material:||Carbon Fiber|
|Knife Edge:||Plain Edge|
|Blade Length:||2.96 inch|