Based on the Emerson Rendezvous, the CQC-11K D2 now features D2 blade steel. This high-carbon, high-chromium tool steel is a great choice for a knife blade, offering good edge retention and hardness, while being more corrosion resistant than other high-carbon steels. The Rendezvous was originally designed as a hunting knife, but the CQC-11K D2 is equally adept at survival, camping, and bushcrafting—or for just about any outdoor activity.
The CQC-11K D2's big 3.5-inch blade offers plenty of belly for skinning and other game processing, as well as superior slicing for a wide variety of in-camp tasks. For a secure and comfortable grip, the CQC-11K D2 has a G10 front scale with stainless steel back and is Emerson-contoured to fit the hand precisely. A robust frame lock secures the blade safely open during use. Naturally, the CQC-11K D2 is also equipped with the Emerson Wave Shaped Feature so that the folder can be opened quickly and easily as it is withdrawn from your pocket. You can also use the thumb disk for simple, manual opening.
A reversible pocketclip enables left-handed or right-handed carry.
- Big bellied skinning/outdoor blade
- Thumb disk; Emerson Wave Shaped Feature
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: D2, stonewashed finish
- Handle: G10 front; stainless steel back, bead-blasted finish
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.7 oz. (161.6 g)
|Knife Edge:||Plain Edge|
|Blade Length:||3.5 inch|