Hogue rubber grips are molded from a durable synthetic rubber that is not spongy or tacky, but gives that soft recoil absorbing feel, without affecting accuracy. This modern rubber requires a completely different molding process than ordinary neoprene and results in a much superior grip. The material we use does not come apart or deteriorate and is resistant to all solvents and oils used around firearms. Hogue Grips give you a lasting precision fit and durability that will provide years of dependable service. The flexibility of our materials and molding process has allowed us to produce superior rubber grips with features that out perform all other makes.
- Monogrip securely wraps around the gun frame in one piece
- Proportioned finger grooves position the hand uniformly allowing you to hold the handgun naturally
- Cobblestone texture provides an efficient, non-slip, non-irritating stippling pattern
- Molded from modern rubber which is extremely durable and virtually impervious to all oils and solvents used on firearms
- Unique color and design to improve the overall aesthetics of your handgun
- Molded with strong but lightweight reinforcing inserts