75 Model is a Italian made pistol for sport competitions, which is developed from the Italian clone of the original Czech CZ75 and added with their own design. In 1980s, CZ75 became popular and marketed to West Europe, however it cannot market to US due to Czech's politics, many clones of the CZ75 has been made in Europe and targeted to US Market. 75 Model is one of the clones made in Italy at that time.
- Metal Slide and metal outer barrel with 4.5mm marking.
- Comes with a metal Compensator, rail mount for install scope / red dot sights and a cocking lever.
- Metal lower frame with KWC laser marking with ambi thumb rest with safety, extended magazine catch, metal hand grip and magwell.
- Mount-based ready on lower frame.
- Adjustable hop up system.
- Single action trigger.
- Included 16 rounds CO2 Magazine. (CO2 Cartridge store in the magazine).
- Length: 280mm
- Barrel Length: ~100mm
- Shooting Mode: Safety, Semi-Auto
- Power Source : CO2 (12g CO2 Cartridge)
- Weight (g): 1430 (Gun with CO2 magazine), 1690 (with box)
- Color: Black
- Magazine Capacity: 16 + 1 rounds
- Material: Metal
- Bullet type: 4.5mm BB
- Power (Muzzle Velocity) : 360 – 380 FPS / 1.4 Joule (CO2 magazine)
- Manufacturer: KWC
|Gun Caliber:||4.5 mm (.177 cal)|
|Ammo Type:||Steel BB|
|Gun Material:||Full Metal|