- Steel constructed receiver and barrel provide durability to a long lasting, realistic airsoft rifle
- Upper receiver can be fitted with a standard scope claw mount or low profile claw mount
- Steel front sight and rotating rear basket sight to help with aiming and target acquisition
- Grip, handguard, and stock are made from high quality polymer to keep their weight light while not sacrificing sturdiness
- Textured rubber cheek rest to help with neck fatigue from extended periods of firing
- Integrated folding steel bipod gives you more firing position options whether on hard cover or prone
- Steel front and rear sling for attaching straps or slings to your airsoft rifle
- Integrated cheek riser on the stock for improved weld and to make it easier to sight in your targets
- Full metal Version 2 gearbox with 9mm bearings for improved performance
- Rotary style hop-up is easy to access and to adjust
Batteries and chargers not included.
Battery sold separately: GS1060
Power: electric (battery)
Material: metal and polymer
Overall Length: 1026 mm (40.39 in)
Weight: 4.9 kg (10.8 lbs)
Barrel Length: 515 mm (20.28 in)
Magazine Capacity: 140 rounds
Ammo Type: airsoft BBs 6mm
Muzzle Velocity: 400 FPS
Buy the magazine: GAGG-08-031
|Gun Caliber:||6 mm (.24 cal)|
|Gun Action:||Semi & Fully Automatic|
|FPS:||400 to 450|
|Gun Material:||Metal & Polymer|
|Safety:||Manual|Best Gun I've Owned
This has been my favourite gun as of yet. It's a great looking replica of the real G3 used in WWII.
The accuracy out of the box is quite good and functionally, it works great and feels extremely reliable. The stock has plenty of room for any battery that you want to use in it, which is great.
As for the build quality, this gun far outclasses any other gun in the airsoft market. You could run it over with your car/truck/semi/airplane and it probably would still work as new. Magazine fitment is absolutely perfect, it feels as though the mag is welded into the gun when in use. The bi-pod is quite sturdy as well. This has been, hands down, the MOST SOLID GUN that I've seen. Keep in mind though that it weighs 10 pounds, and you might get tired after using it for a full day. I've never cared about that though because I have so much fun using it.
One important note: it does not have a built in MOSFET. I would recommend getting one installed to up the competitiveness and safety.
The only thing that I don't really like is the pistol grip, which I think is a tad short. However, that doesn't matter too much unless you have excessively large hands.
Was this review helpful to you? 0 0