This item is available for sale for these Provinces only: Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia.
Ontario, Nova Scotia and Quebec: Possession of body armor is 100% legal, there is no regulations restricting possession of any kind of body armor.
If you are from a different province other than Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia
You can still possess a body armor if you hold a valid firearms license (PAL) issued under the Firearms Act (Canada).
This is ultra-lightweight and low profile which is well suited for police, VIP person, law enforcement agency, security guard and etc. Class IIIA offers protection against almost all handguns and has been effectively tested against .44 Magnum bullets as well. It complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 to provide you with front, back ballistic protection and comes fully adjustable at the shoulders and sides for a comfortable and customizable fit.
- The highest protection level for soft body armor presently
- Certified NIJ-STD-0101.06 level IIIA which can stop the common pistol/ handgun threats
- Adjustable sides & shoulders and upper straps with Velcro
- Front & Back protection
- Airflow mesh lining for air circulation and heat distribution
- Multi-hits capabilities (min.6 hits)
- Protection Area: 0.27, 0.30, 0.32, 0.34, 0.38, 0.43sq.m.
- Note: IIIA vest won't protect against heavy rifle fire without added armor plates
Tests report can be downloaded Here