The NITECORE CI7 is the ultimate flashlight for night vision hunting or outdoor operations. This dual-output flashlight pushes an incredibly bright 2500 lumens of light, reaching over 300 yards. Rotating the flashlight head instantly turns the CI7 into an adjustable 7000mw long-range IR illuminator. This 940nm IR light is invisible to the human eye, and can only be detected by night vision or thermal vision. Providing both high power infrared and white light, this light enables you to quickly switch from stealth maneuvers to swift actions, which makes CI7 an indispensable tool for scouting, search and rescue, hunting, and law enforcement.
The user-friendly NITECORE CI7 is designed to get you the right kind and amount of light you need when you need it. The end cap tail switch is capable of momentary-on and constant-on for both white and IR light. The improved “Strobe Ready” mode switch provides instant turbo or strobe access and cycles through brightness settings while preventing accidental activation.
The CI7 comes with all the standard features you expect on a NITECORE flashlight, IP68 waterproof, mode memory, high-efficiency constant current, and advanced temperature regulation, the CI7 is an ideal flashlight.
- 2500 lumen max output at 305 yards of throw
- Quad Infrared (IR) 7000mW adjustable secondary beam
- Programmable switch: daily mode or tactical mode
- Instant turbo or instant strobe accessible
- Battery life indicator on tail cap
- Nonlinear strobe frequency
- LED White: 4x CREE XP-G3 S3 LED
- LED IR Infrared: 4x SST-10-IR
- Maximum Brightness: 2500 lumens
- Peak Beam Distance: 305 yards
- Peak Beam Intensity: 19500 cd
- IP Rating: IP68 - 2m submersible
- Impact Resistance: 1 m
- Dimensions: L-5.83"xW-1.57"xH-1.57"
- Weight: 5.57oz