The NITECORE DL20 dive light is designed to handle the toughest underwater environments. It is capable of an impressive 100m waterproof depth rating with deepened threads and double o-rings. The aero grade aluminum body provides great corrosion and wear resistance.
The DL20 makes for an ideal primary dive light with its focused 1000 lumen beam that reaches up to 243 yards, providing plenty of visibility for underwater sports enthusiasts. The auxiliary red light provides a soft light for underwater photography without disturbing surrounding wildlife.
The DL20 is lightweight, easy to use, and supports hands-free operation underwater. Weighing only 4.78 oz, the DL20 is knurled and stippled for an enhanced grip under the water. The two-button switch allows independent control of white light and auxiliary red light. The DL20 also comes with an adjustable diving lanyard, which comfortably secures the light to the wrist or attaches to any diving harness. Take the NITECORE DL20 on your next dive, and you will experience a more beautiful and brilliant underwater world.
- 100m Submersible - IPX8 Waterproof Rated
- 1000 Lumen Max Output - 243 Yard Beam Distance
- Auxiliary Red LED
- III HA Aero Grade Aluminium Body
- Tough Ultra-clear Mineral Glass with Anti-scratch Coating
- Included Silicone Diving Lanyard
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3
- Maximum Brightness: 1000 lumens
- Peak Beam Distance: 243 yards
- Peak Beam Intensity: 12400 cd
- IP Rating: IPX8 - 100m waterproof and submersible
- Impact Resistance: 1 m
- Dimensions: L-5.24"xW-1.33"xH-1.33"
- Weight: 4.77oz