A true innovator never dwells on their own success. After the highly popular NITECORE TIP, NITECORE redefines keychain flashlight once again with the Nitecore TIP2. Doubling the power of the Nitecore TIP, TIP2 reaches up to 720 lumens and over 100 yards in distance. Shorter than a car key and lighter than 1.5 oz, TIP2 remains compact and lightweight. You can carry the light on a keychain, in your pocket or attach it to your backpack or cap bill with its detachable clip. TIP2 is the ultimate everyday carry flashlight you never want to miss.
Nitecore TIP2 is easy to operate with a dual switch design. Press and hold the power switch to turn the light on or off and the mode switch to cycle through various brightnesses. TIP2 turns back on at the brightness level you set with the mode switch. Out of the box, TIP2 turns off automatically after 30 seconds to conserve the battery. You can also reconfigure the light so that it stays on until you turn the light off.
TIP2 achieves up to 55 hours runtime with its built-in rechargeable battery. Its power indicator displays the remaining battery power. When it is time to recharge, just connect it to any USB power source. TIP2 remains waterproof by concealing the USB port with a magnetic cover.
- LED: CREE XP-G3 S3
- Maximum Brightness: 720 lumens
- Peak Beam Distance: 101 yards
- Peak Beam Intensity: 2160 cd
- IP Rating: IP67
- Impact Resistance: 1 m
- Dimensions: L-2.46"xW-1.06"xH-0.53"
- Weight: 1.35oz
- Max output of 720 lumens with over 100 yards of throw
- Twice the performance of the original Nitecore TIP in a similar size
- 4 levels of brightness with direct access to turbo
- Separated magnetic tail cap for hands-free use & quick detachment
- USB rechargeable, built-in Li-ion battery
- Detachable multipurpose clip ideal for carrying in a pocket, backpack and more