The Nitecore TM9K is the ultimate rechargeable flashlight putting 9500 lumens at your fingertips. Access instant 9500 lumen turbo with one touch of the mode switch that reaches over 293 yards of throw or double tap for blinding tactical strobe. A true tiny monster all this power fits in an aluminium unibody frame that is under five inches in length. With the included metal pocket clip and holster, the TM9K is easy to carry at just over seven ounces.
The TM9K has a rechargeable 5000mAh Li-ion battery built-in. The TM9K is USB-C rechargeable, and comes with a charging cable included. It is even capable of quick charge (QC) technology to speed up the charging process. When the light is connected to a QC power source, the battery status indicator will blink rapidly and the light will be fully charged in a little over three hours.
The TM9K features a dual switch design for quick and easy manipulation. The tail switch can be tapped for momentary-on and fully depressed for constant illumination. It even comes with mode memory retaining the previously used setting, even strobe. The mode switch is used to cycle through brightness settings while the light is on or accessing the instant turbo when the light is off. Push the power button while holding mode and release together to lock the flashlight preventing accidental activation. When it's time for action triple tap mode to unlock the TM9K.
- LED: 9x CREE XP-L HD V6
- Maximum Brightness: 9500 lumens
- Peak Beam Distance: 293 yards
- Peak Beam Intensity: 18000 cd
- IP Rating: IP68 - 2m submersible
- Impact Resistance: 1 m
- Dimensions: L-4.92"xW-1.57"xH-1.1"
- Weight: 7.69oz
- 9x CREE XP-L HD V6 LEDs for a max output of 9,500 lumens
- Maximum beam intensity of 18,000cd and maimum throw of 293 yards
- Built-in 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- QC Quick Charge compatible USB-C built-in port
- Dual tail switches for intuitive operation, one touch turbo, double tap strobe
- IP68 waterproof rated, 1m impact resistance