The CRKT Chanceinhell machete gets an upgrade from its previous version with a new trailing point 16 inch blade. This Ken Onion creation features a comfortable double injection molded handle that’s designed to reduce hand fatigue and be heavy duty at the same time. A durable polyester sheath and an extra paracord fob laced onto the sheath are included. You’ll have no problem cutting your way through the wild with this one-of-a-kind survival machete.
The Chanceinhell™ 16” is a beefy fixed blade survival machete designed by award winning custom knife maker Ken Onion of Kaneohe, HI to be tough, strong, and work like an ox. A thick, clip-point carbon steel blade has a black powder coat that is durable in extreme environments. Built for hard use, it’s easy to sharpen after you've put the finishing touches on your handmade hotel in the woods.
Available in a 16-inch or 18-inch blade.
- Blade Length: 16.063" (408.0 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 65Mn Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Blade Thickness: 0.102" (2.59 mm)
- Weight: 1.29 lb (0.58 kg)
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Overall Length: 21.813" (554.05 mm)
- Handle: Core - Polypropylene; Overmold - Thermoplastic Rubber
- Sheath Material: Fabric - Weaved Polyester, Black; Insert - Polypropylene, Black; Cord - Nylon, Black
|Sheath Material:||Nylon, polypropylene|
|Blade Finish:||Black Powder Coat|
|Knife Edge:||Plain Edge|
|Blade Length:||16 inch|