The Kershaw Payout is a large folder that has been intelligently design to scale down its overall weight for a more convenient carry, especially with the swedge at the top of the blade. The handle comes in a combination of machined steel and G10 material for maximum rigidity and durability. It also features a decorative pivot with anodized copper ring which simply gives the overall build a very eye-catching and futuristic look. The G10 part on the handle is textured as well to provide users with the grip dexterity they will usually look forward to in such a tool.
- Payout Assisted Flipper Knife
- Stonewashed D2 Clip Point Blade
- Black G10 Handle with Stainless Steel Bolster
- Frame Lock mechanism
- Pocket clip with ambidextrous carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Length: 4.9” (closed), 8.3” (overall)
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (150.3 g)
|Blade Style:||Drop Point|
|Knife Edge:||Plain Edge|
|Blade Length:||3.5 inch|