The opening mechanism is pulling the folder into the future whether it’s ready or not. Thumb pressure on the upper crossbar sets the chain reaction in motion, causing the blade to lunge to action while you’ve got a firm grasp on the handle. It’s crafted of aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum for supreme toughness. In true Joe fashion, the pocket clip is also a world’s first—sitting almost completely flush with the handle and likewise activated with light thumb pressure.
The Provoke comes up strong when it’s called in for duty.
How Kinematic Works
Nudge the upper crossbar with your thumb—while the rest of your fingers firmly grasp the handle—and the blade lunges to life and locks into place. Shift the discrete lever at the base of the finger loop and the blade retreats into its closed position.
- Kinematic innovation deploys the blade quickly for first responders
- D2 blade steel holds an edge well and has a titanium nitride finish for corrosion resistance
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum handles are strong and lightweight
- Designed by Joe Caswell in Newbury Park, California
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details
|Sheath Material:||Steel Scabbard|
|Knife Edge:||Plain Edge|
|Blade Length:||2.48 inch|