Based on the RAT series, the TAK 2 Fixed Knife has the same dependability this line is known for. A phosphate coated high carbon steel blade in combination with a stabilized hardwood handle scales simply makes this knife unbeatable in its genre giving it a really nice grip and a much superior edge retention. The knife also comes with a quality black belt-loop style leather sheath that makes transportation very convenient.
- Blade Length: 4.2"
- Overall Length: 9.9"
- Blade Thickness: 0.188"
- Blade Thickness:0.19"
- Blade Material: 1075 Carbon Steel
- Blade Hardness: 48-52 HRC
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat Taper
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Color: Zinc Phosphate (Black)
- Handle Color: Honey Gold
- Handle Material: Stabilized Hardwood
- Sheath Material: Black Leather
- Weight: 9.6 oz.
|Handle Material:||Stabilized Wood|
|Blade Style:||Drop Point|
|Knife Edge:||Plain Edge|
|Blade Length:||4.2 inch|