The Psycho broadhead is an animal’s worst nightmare. Constructed of strong stainless steel, the three 0. 035” laser sharpened stainless steel blades maximize damage by producing a large 1-1/4” cutting diameter. The solid one-piece stainless steel machined ferrule design maintains its accuracy and integrity shot after shot and features a bone-crushing hybrid tip. Even on the most severe impacts, the Psycho’s ingenious design captures the broadhead blades inside the ferrule tip and the back-locking collar for extreme durability and deep penetration.
- Incredibly durable and strong stainless-steel machined ferrule with bone-crushing hybrid tip
- Three razor-sharp 0. 035” stainless steel blades produce a large 1-1/4” cutting diameter
- Blades are secured inside the ferrule tip and the back-locking collar for extreme durability and deep penetration
- Field point accuracy and reliability with every shot
- Insane blood trails make tracking a thing of the past