The Adjustable Angle Pull-Thru Knife Sharpener offers new, innovative features never used on a manual knife sharpener and functional performance unmatched by standard edge maintenance products. This sharpener offers two stages of sharpening (COARSE and FINE) for all types of straight edge knives with a grind on both sides of the blade and a fixed-angle slot for sharpening serrated edge blades. It will sharpen a wide variety of knives by simply adjusting the angle of the abrasive components to match the angle of the original factory grind. Just turn the dial to one of the 6 angles offered, then pull your knife through the appropriate slot(s). It's that easy! Stop messing with those difficult to use, cumbersome, and timely Precision Sharpening Kits and get an Adjustable Angle Pull-Thru Knife Sharpener
- Quickly sharpens fillet and pocket knives and various size hooks
- Two stage knife sharpening - Coarse & Fine Line cutter
- Lightweight, compact, and durable
- Soft grip and non-slip base
- Abrasives: Carbides - Coarse / Ceramic Rods - Extra-Fine (1,500) / Synthetic Hook Grooves- Coarse
Sharpening Instructions for Double-Beveled, Straight Edge Blades:
- Set the sharpening angle by pushing down on the top of the adjustment knob and turning to the desired angle. If factory angle is unknown, use the angle chart on the inside of the insert card or follow suggested angles printed on product and knob.
- See below for a listing of common sharpening angles for different types of knives.
Common Sharpening Angles:
- Pocket Knives - 20 degrees per side
- Hunting Knives - 22 degrees per side
- Euro/American Kitchen Knives - 20 degrees per side
- Asian Edge Kitchen Knives - 16 degrees per side
- Fillet Knives - 16 degrees per side
- Tactical Knives - 23 degrees per side