Just three or four strokes through the sharpener…to put the edge back on your household scissors. The patented scissors sharpener (built into the handle) features a specially designed "floating" round ceramic rod. This floating rod conforms to the exact angle of your scissors during use and works on both left and right-handed scissors.
- Unique and first of its kind Angle Adjust™ knob that allows the user to adjust the angle of both the coarse and fine sharpening slots at the same time.
- "Two adjustable manual sharpening slots: Coarse featuring diamond rods to sharpen dull and damaged knives. Fine offers ceramic stones for finishing the edge and light touch ups and is ideal for polishing the edge of an already sharp knife and for everyday knife maintenance."
- Serrated knives are easily sharpened in this fixed angle ceramic slot, just a few pulls is all it takes to sharpen most styles.
- Soft touch hand grip; Non-Slip base for added stability and safer sharpening.
- Easy to use, simply select the correct angle by pushing and turning the knob.
- Put a small amount of Smith's Honing Solution on your stone.
- Place your blade on the end of the stone at the desired sharpening angle.
- Push the blade away from you just like you were trying to cut a thin slice off the top of the stone. Use moderate pressure, let the stone do the work. Repeat this pushing stroke 3 or 4 times. Try to maintain the same approximate angle with each stroke. This is the key to obtaining the sharpest edge.
- Sharpen the other side of the blade by placing your blade across the opposite end of your stone and repeat previous steps, this time pushing the blade toward you.
- Continue these steps until you feel your blade is truly sharp.