The SOG TOC is the ultimate 20L daypack for an urban warrior or forest adventurer. Its light overall weight makes it easy to tote around. The quick-adjust shoulder straps, padded hip belt, and rigid suspension keep it comfortable all day long. As the Tactical Operating Center, this pack houses plenty of options for storage and organization: the main compartment has multiple interior zippered pockets and small sleeves, the molded top contains a small organizing system for quick access items, two side access pockets live on the front of the pack, and a pass-through side access laptop compartment keeps your notebook safe. Whether you are hopping on the subway or jumping over creeks, the TOC makes a great companion for the modern user all day long.
- Padded shoulder straps and rigid suspension make it comfortable carry heavy loads for extended periods of time by taking the weight off your shoulders.
- Sternum strap with whistle stabilizes the pack and gives carrier an emergency audio alert.
- Pass-through side access laptop compartment that doubles as hydration carry
- Impact-resistant top panel with internal organization to safely secure and stow valuables such as glasses, camera, binoculars, and phone.
- Internal organization pockets and key ring clip inside main compartment.
- 2mm PE sheet suspension to distribute weight for comfortability.
- Laser-cut Hypalon MOLLE panels make attaching extra storage or quick access items fast, easy, and secure. Compared to traditional MOLLE webbing, Hypalon allows for a sleeker looking MOLLE panel that is stronger and easier to clean.
- Webbing lash points and Hypalon zinger tabs on shoulder strap for additional item carry.
- MOLLE webbing at the bottom of the pack allows addition external carry options.
- 500-Denier Nylon-Polyester Hybrid Heathered Fabric.
- Front external organization pocket to keep accessories in place for quick access.
- Large zipper pulls allows easy opening with or without gloves.