The Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Patch is a great patch with three letters from the phonetic alphabet: whiskey, tango and foxtrot. For the more perceptive, it means WTF, or in everyday language, what the fuck!
The patch is embroidered and features white writing on a black background; it meassures 4 x 1.5 inches.
- The patch can be sewn or ironed onto clothing
- It features a die cut border for easy sewing
- It can also be ironed on
- This is achieved thanks to a heat-activated plastic backing on the reverse side
- Do not iron onto materials sucah as nylon or leather as these can scorch
- Color: Black/White
- Dimension: 4x1.5 inch
- Material: 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Fabric: Twill
- Patch Style: Text Only