This traditionally-modeled two-handed camp axe with a hickory handle and hot forged blade, will make your life easier when you’re off the grid.
Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical in Chattanooga, TN designed the Nobo™ T-hawk. He’s a specialist in applying modern engineering to centuries old tool and weapon concepts, and upping the ante once again with a new outdoor line of tomahawks that swing as big as the open wilderness in which they’re found.
Sheath sold separately: CRKTD2732
- Blade Length: 3.471" (88.16 mm)
- Blade Edge: Axe
- Blade Steel: 1055 Carbon Steel, HRC 50-55
- Blade Finish: Hammer Finish; Clear Lacquer Paint
- Blade Thickness: 0.460" (11.68 mm)
- Weight: 1 lbs 9.4 oz
- Handle: Tennessee Hickory
- Style: Tomahawk
- Overall Length: 19.13" (485.9 mm)
|Handle Material:||Tennessee Hickory|
|Knife Edge:||Plain Edge|
|Blade Length:||3.47 inch|