Type: Gas Blowback Airsoft Carbine
Materials: Metal/Aluminum & Polymer.
Weight: 4.7 pounds (2125 grams).
Length: 410/620mm folded/unfolded length.
Hop-up: Yes - 120 click adjustment.
Propulsion: Green gas or propane.
Action: Semi & Full Auto Blowback, single action only.
Ammunition Type: 6mm plastic Airsoft BB's
Ammunition Capacity: 50 rounds.
FPS: 366-375 fps.
Trigger Pull: The trigger pull on the G&G SMC-9 GBB Airsoft Carbine is typical single action only with a soft short take-up and light release point. I would not call this a crips trigger since it does have a rather spongy feel to it but this is only noticeable when you are easing the trigger slowly. In reality you will be engaging the trigger quickly when shooting it on the field and won’t notice any of the creep or take-up. I would consider it to be a decent trigger pull over all.
Accuracy: I have not done my actual Field Test Shooting video review for the G&G SMC-9 GBB Airsoft Carbine but as with most of my Full auto Airguns I find it hard not resist going outside and blasting off at least one magazine in full auto. Of course this was the case with the G&G SMC-9 GBB Airsoft Carbine and I can tell you I went through all 50 rounds in not time and the G&G SMC-9 GBB Airsoft Carbine rounds went exactly where I pointed the gun short and long range so I expect my Field Test Shooting video to produce good results.
Build Quality: The G&G SMC-9 GBB Airsoft Carbine feels amazing in the hand with a lot of metal going on in the upper Carbine conversion kit portion, the front rail assembly is CNC Aluminum and the Pop-up iron sights are actually metal. The rear fold out stock is plastic but it is sold and just like the rest of the G&G SMC-9 GBB Airsoft Carbine very well made with great fit and finish. Of course the lower polymer frame is from the G&G GTP9 and just like all of the G&G pistols is very well made.
Realism: The G&G SMC-9 GBB Airsoft Carbine genuinely feels like a real steel firearm when holding it in the hand. Shooting it feels much the same but obviously with a lot less recoil than a powder burner. Just like a real steel 9mm Carbine the G&G SMC-9 GBB Airsoft Carbine mechanically works virtually the same with working slide catch release, charging handles, magazine release, and duel safeties, all ambidextrous by the way. As expected you can fully field strip the G&G SMC-9 GBB Airsoft Carbine.
- Lots of metal parts giving the G&G SMC-9 GBB Airsoft Carbine really good weigth and feel.
- Fold out stock sits nice and tight using magnets when not in use.
- Integrated QD sling swivel.
- Comes with two different sized Back-straps to accommodate small and larger hands.
- Super high capacity extended 50 round magazine that holds a ton of gas for consistent power and lots of shots per fill.
- Converts the standard GTP9 semi auto pistol into a full auto Carbine.
- Almost everything is ambidextrous.
- CNC 20mm / MLOK Rail for lots of accessories options.
- Actual metal pop-up fully adjustable sights.
- Easy to adjust hop-up without disassembly.
- Dual safety system, cross bolt on frame and trigger safety.
- Fold out stock is not adjustable which makes the sights are a bit tight.
- Does not come with the pistol slide if you want to covert it back to the GTP9.
Comments: I am a big fan of the full line of G&G Airsoft guns and so far their GBB pistol lineup has been a treat to review, adding their new G&G SMC-9 GBB Airsoft Carbine to the lineup for me is the perfect mix between their GBB Pistol lineup and their mostly AEG Rifle lineup. I am hoping to see if I can acquire the drum magazine and eventually see how that works with the G&G SMC-9 GBB Airsoft Carbine, for now the 50 round extended magazine will have to do. Really looking forward to testing out the G&G SMC-9 GBB Airsoft Carbine so stay posted for those results shortly!
G&G SMC9 Submachine gun Manual
|Gun Caliber:||6 mm (.24 cal)|
|FPS:||400 to 450|
|Gun Material:||Metal & Polymer|
|Power Source:||Green Gas|